- Side Straddle Hop 50 reps
- Brisk walk 200m (out)
- Jog 200m (back)
- 5-7 mins individual focus on lower body as desired
Yes, it’s cold outside. Warm up well. Don’t over dress. Dress so you’ll feel a little chilly for the first mile or so. Get out your chap stick, some Vaseline for your cheeks, and suck on a throat lozenge to coat your throat.
Lying on the floor:
- Hamstring stretch (20-30 secs each leg)
- Lumbar stretch (pull knees to chest, holding knees just below knee caps, press lumbar region into floor while gently rocking side to side, 20-30 secs)
- Butterfly stretch (20-30 secs), then
- Couch stretch (20 -30 secs each leg)
- Child’s pose (10 deep breaths)
- Finish with foam roller as needed
Post time to Comments.
On Ramp – 10 Dec 16 @ 0830