- With MedBall, slow jog to track (from Bubble or sub as desired)
- 5-7 mins quad/hamstring/calf stretches as needed
With a 4-person team sprint 10 laps of the track where each member runs 100m at a time carrying a medicine ball (14/10lb ball) passing the ball for each leg. There is a 5 Burpee penalty for all members of the team every time the ball is dropped, to be completed before continuing the relay.
- Walk back to Bubble (or sub as desired)
Lying on the floor:
- Hamstring stretch (20-30 secs each leg)
- Lumbar stretch (pull knees to chest, holding knees just below knee caps, press lumbar region into floor while gently rocking side to side, 20-30 secs)
- Butterfly stretch (20-30 secs)
- Couch stretch (20 -30 secs each leg)
- Child’s pose (10 deep breaths)
- Finish with foam roller as needed
Post loads and results to www.ironmajorcrossfit.com.
Coach's Notes. Normal start times of 0530, 0630 and 1600. Warm up prior and be ready to 3, 2, 1...Go!