- Row 500m
2 Rounds of:
- 10 Box jumps (20in box)
- 10 Push ups
- 10 Air squats
- 5 Strict pull-ups (band/jumping/ring rows as needed)
- Then 5-7 mins WOD specific warm-up and practice as desired
Partner WOD: “I Go, You Go”
Two partners work through the exercises in an I go- you go fashion where one person does ten reps at a time, then the other does ten reps until that exercise is done, then move on to the next exercise. Do the exercises in any order you wish.
- 120 KB swings (eye-level height, 53/35lb)
- 120 Double unders
- 120 Medicine ball cleans (20/14lb)
- 120 Burpees
- 120 Sit ups
Lying on the floor:
- Hamstring stretch (20-30 secs each leg)
- Lumbar stretch (pull knees to chest, holding knees just below knee caps, press lumbar region into floor while gently rocking side to side, 20-30 secs)
- Butterfly stretch (20-30 secs), then
- Couch stretch (20 -30 secs each leg)
- Child’s pose (10 deep breaths)
- Finish with foam roller as needed
**1600 Class Only - 30 min Restorative Yoga Session/Cooldown (by Yoga Instructor Rebecca)
Post loads and results to www.ironmajorcrossfit.com.
Coach's Notes. Normal start times of 0530, 0630 and 1600. Warm up prior and be ready to 3, 2, 1...Go!