- Row 500m (at moderate pace – focused on driving thru the heels, extending legs, opening, hip, and pulling with arms, then return arms, hip, legs.
- Spiderman Walks 50ft
- Inchworm 50ft
- Run 200m
- 10 hip bridge (hold 10 sec each)
- 10 air squats
- KB swing practice (2 mins)
3 Rounds for Time (RFT):
- 1000m Row
- 21 Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
- Run 400 meters
- Lying on the floor:
- Hamstring stretch (20-30 secs each leg)
- Lumbar stretch (pull knees to chest, holding knees just below knee caps, press lumbar region into floor while gently rocking side to side, 20-30 secs)
- Butterfly stretch (20-30 secs), then
- Couch stretch (20 -30 secs each leg)
- Child’s pose (10 deep breaths)
- Finish with foam roller as needed
Post loads and results to www.ironmajorcrossfit.com.
Coach's Notes. Normal start times of 0530, 0630 and 1600. Warm up prior and be ready to 3, 2, 1...Go!